Friday, April 5, 2024

OUR SOLAR SYSTEM ( BY ALPANA ARORA )

 

                 OUR   SOLAR  SYSTEM 

This story is written by my grand daughter 

ALPANA  ARORA  ( 8 yrs old ).


Name of our Galaxy is THE 

MILKY WAY GALAXY .

The solar system is made of 

SUN , PLANETS and MOON .

SUN is nearest star of us .Planets rotates 

around SUN . Planets are MERCURY ,

VENUS ,EARTH ,MARS, JUPITER, SATURN,

URANUS, NEPTUNE and  PLUTO .


How to remember planets in order ---

1,   my -------- MERCURY,  

nearest to sun , smallest  planet ,

 2,   very ------ VENUS ,

beautiful  planet ,

 3,  excited ---  EARTH ,

our planet , blue planet ,I have life on me .

4,  mouse ---- MARS ,

red planet ,

5,  just -------- JUPITER ,

largest planet ,

6,  sat --------- SATURN ,

ring around planet ,

7,  upon ------ URANUS ,

8,  nine ------- NEPTUNE ,

9,  planets --- PLUTO , 

 a  dwarf  planet,

 

 QUESTIONS --

1, There is a dwarf planet ,write the name .

2, Write the names of planets .

3, How to remember the planets in order ?

4, What is our Galaxy's name ?

5, I have a big ring around me . Who am I ?

6, I am the 3rd planet in solar system .

     I have life on me ,who am I ? 

7, Which is your favorite planet ?   


No comments:

Post a Comment